Maintenance Manager is designed to help you complete maintenance tasks on a day or mileage schedule.
Standard Installer Instructions
- Install and configure MySQL
- Create “maintmgr” database.
- Grant a user such as “MM” rights to the database.
- Download the installer from Sourceforge.net.
- Install Maintenance Manager to the machine.
- On first startup of the application fill in MySQL parameters.
- Setup security, users, items, etc. as needed.
Note that the installer does not setup an un-installer. To un-install Maintenance Manager simply delete the MM3 directory and any shortcuts created.
- Maintenance Manager, MCLib, and MCLib3 are licensed under GPL, GPL, and LGPL respectively. You can find out more about GPL and LGPL at GPL FAQ.
- Other libraries have their own licensing.