MCLib is a collection of libraries that I hope others find useful.
Standard Installation Instructions
- Download the Zip Install archive from Sourceforge.net.
- Create the MLib directory in a convenient directory for your Java IDE.
- Open the Zip install archive and copy all the contents to the MLib directory.
- Setup your IDE to use the MCLib.jar file as per your IDE’s instructions.
MCLib Library Help
Included within MCLib is a test application showing how to use parts of the library that can be hard to document in the JavaDoc pages. The example code is located in the source files as:
- com.mashconsulting.MCLib.java (Callable Java Application.)
- MCLib is licensed under GPL. You can find out more about GPL at GPL FAQ.
- Other included libraries have their own licensing.